Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pencil case / camera pouch

This is a joint effort between me and Sahar.  She started it as a pencil case.  When I saw the pieces in my fabric stash the other day, I figured it would be a good replacement for the camera bag I sadly lost a few weeks ago.  So now it's my new camera pouch.  :-)  (don't worry, Sahar doesn't mind)




Sahar pieced together some beautiful pieces of fabric...



...and then put together some scraps of red felt and quilted it to the back.



Then, I added pockets to the lining to hold camera accessories and followed this tutorial to make a lined zippered pouch. Voila!



2 comments:

gunksdesigns ( goonksdesigns) said...

It looks good. Are getting more comfortable with zippers now?

Sawitri said...

Thanks Aysha! I don't know why I was so intimidated by zippers. They're not too hard at all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...