Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cooling pad covers

After a couple of days of draping these cooling pads around our necks to beat the heat, I realized that I'm going to need to wash these at some point. Putting the flax seed-filled heating/cooling pads in the washing machine didn't seem like a good idea. We needed covers.



The parts of the Girl Guide shirt that I had left over from making this yoga bag were just the right size.

 

I made openings in the corners of this cover so that I could still use the buttons on the shirt collar heating pad.  As weird as I originally thought it was to walk around with a flax seed filled shirt collar buttoned around your neck, I've found that it's actually quite soothing and the buttons are a very convenient feature.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...