Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reversible tissue case

For a while now I've wanted to make a tissue case that's reversible -- where all the seams are hidden and it looks the same just as nice one way as it does the other.  Lately, the idea has been swimming around my head quite a bit.  So, yesterday, I picked up some scraps and started folding and turning them and I finally figured out how to do it.  I was so excited that I had to drop everything, excuse myself from company, and start sewing!

The original prototype is a tiny pink scrap that's not big enough to fit anything but I made a more tissue case-like version today.  Here it is:




I just love all things reversible (eg. reversible camera bag, reversible tote bag).  It's like having two items in one. And with none of the raw edges showing, it's like magic!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...